Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Explosions of the Poop Variety

There's been another poopsplosion. I have no one to blame but myself. Both times I was laying in bed with CJ on my chest. Both times I heard several very wet ones. Both times I told myself the diaper could hold just a little bit more, and didn't move. Both times I felt a slow, warm wetness seeping across my stomach. Oh, the poopsplosions. When will I learn?

On a happier note, I am now 100% convinced CJ is really smiling. We were having a conversation on the couch today and she gave me a tiny little half smile. So I encouraged it, giving her great big smiles of my own and using the happiest, silliest tone and and lo and behold, I got the biggest baby smile I've ever seen. I may be a little biased, but my daughter is the prettiest baby that has ever lived. It's just the truth.

So what's new with me personally? I've finished all three seasons of Orange Is The New Black and I've started the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's pretty funny, not sure if I'll watch it all the way through. My life is riveting, huh?

Oh, and I've decided to try to find a babysitting job that CJ can come to with me, instead of an evening waitressing job. I'll make less money but I'm not sure I can leave her for hours at a time yet, and I'm also not sure about being on my feet for hours at a time with my bad back. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment